PhotoTracker is perfect for people interested in tourism, traveling, and photography! It conveniently presents geo-tagged photos on a map: both photos that were taken by you, and ones that we compiled from popular photo-sites such as Flickr and Vkontakte. Besides being a photo-viewer, this app allows for geo-tagging photos taken from an ordinary camera without a GPS navigator!
• Viewing geo-tagged photos on the world map from your own device, or from Flickr and Vkontakte.
• Locations of 150000 interesting places on the map taken from Wikimapia, that dream of being photographed!
• Explore the most photographed places in the world and around you on Radar Map.
• Ability to filter displayed photos by tags.
• Navigation to the chosen photos or places using your phones GPS-system.
• A list for your favorite photos, and convenient export of their links for your blog or website.
• Compiling of your geo-coordinates in a database for attachment to photos taken by a regular camera.
• Export of the geo-coordinates in the GPX format.
Users who decide to connect to their flickr or panoramio account through PhotoTracker will enjoy extra features:
• Ability to display exclusively one’s own photos on the map.
• Automatic attachment of photos uploaded to the map (just for Flickr’ users).
PhotoTracker is a free software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-03. The program can be installed on Android.
PhotoTracker (version 4.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 8 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.